I'be been tagged by Mollye Self and Elizabeth Gold.
Here are the rules.
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Okay, six random things.
1. I am terrified, not just afraid but terrified, of lizzards. They are sorta like mini dragons to me.
2. I turned 60 today and still wear earth shoes and blue jeans. You know, kinda like a leftover from the 60s.
3. I didn't get a drivers license until I was 21. Not exactly sure why it took so long.
4. Am a junk food junkie. I have however, stopped with the candy bars but love cake and pies and such......for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
5.Love doing cemetery crawls getting photos of old, crumbly headstones.
6. Love horror films. Not the new slasher stuff but the old black and white flicks. Something mysterious got lost in the new vampire/ghost movies.
Six people I am tagging.
1. Sharon at http://www.allnorahsart.blogspot.com
2. Judy at http://www.judywise.blogspot.com
3. Zorana at http://www.zoranaland.blogspot.com
4.Cetta at http://www.cettacheese.blogspot.com
5. Ingrid at http://www.ingriddijkers.blogspot.com
6.Viola at http://www.saray-viola.blogspot.com
These blogs are wonderful eye candy and very interesting to read. Enjoy.